What are you looking for?

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wet Sheets For Air Conditioning

The Color Orange...
Days of old, it was a treat to receive one of these at the bottom of a Christmas stocking.
On visiting day, a fruit plate is a frequent request. Fresh fruit is a rare event on the inside of the chain-link.
A brontosaurus burger isn't a bad idea either...
I suppose wild poppies aren't altogether rare if you are fortunate enough to be outside where they might naturally occur; which would mean it would be a warm climate and probably uncomfortable for other reasons...
...Wet sheets for air conditioning...

Orange doesn't seem to be the preferred color of choice, once one flies over the chain link...
Of course, black and white stripes aren't particularly exciting either...

Although they could make a fun little fashion statement...or a Halloween costume...
For anyone interested, this beautiful orange rose is available as wallpaper for your desktop at this link.





I guess it is a matter of perspective.

One can be imprisoned in their own mind or free in their own minds while in prison.

Some things are choices, some things aren't.
"One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:4
New International Version
(NIV)
Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay

3 comments:

  1. Good blog. I like all the information in the sidebars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello whoever is there. I am the Top Bunkie and am just learning how to do all this stuff. My sister started it for me and I,m lucky if I can even get to my blog! When I get this under my belt I will write about things that some of us can relate to. Let me know about you and yours. Would luv to connect. TB

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss you miss you miss you miss you miss you

    ReplyDelete